Thank you for purchasing a Vero 2. We hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed building it, and we hope it serves you well for many years to come.
Your Vero package
In your Vero package, you should find:
- A quick start card
- The Vero device
- The Vero remote controller
- A power supply
- An HDMI cable
- Any additional peripherals you may have purchased
##To get set up:
- Open the remote battery compartment and remove the plastic tab
- Connect the HDMI cable to your AV receiver or TV and the Vero
- Insert the remote receiver dongle in to any USB port on the side of the Vero
- Connect the Vero end of the power supply first
- Turn on your TV and adjust the Source to the new Vero
- Plug the Vero charger in to the mains
Your Vero will take a few moments to boot for the very first time. You can follow the on-screen instructions to get set up.
You will want to configure your Audio Settings. This can be done by going to System -> Settings -> Audio. You may need to enable ‘Expert’ mode if you are using the Confluence skin to see all available audio settings.
Update your system software
OSMC releases regular, monthly updates as well as updates in a more immediate release cycle if they are warranted. It’s possible there are new updates for your Vero which will improve system performance, deliver new functionality and resolve any issues you may be experiencing. You can update your Vero by going to My OSMC -> Updates and we recommend you do this to get the latest software. Your Vero will automatically prompt you when future updates are available for installation.
You may need some help with your new Vero. You can usually get help and advice from these places:
Drop us an email, Tweet or post on our forums and show off your new Vero 2 setup. We’ll show the best new Vero 2 setups on a blog post in the future!